Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Day 2008

It's 2008.

It was beautiful and very sunny and not too cold.

Marly is getting over a cold and Frank has to go back to work tomorrow.

It's back to the routine of life.

My sister and brother-in-law will be house-hunting with a real estate agent tomorrow and will check out the surrounding areas. That is sort of surreal.

Will I find that perfect part-time, good paying, not interfering with my life job to pay for next year's hoped-for trip to Arizona? And maybe help to pay off some debts that any type of budgeting doesn't seem to fix.

Should I even be looking or just relish this time at home and not worry or wonder about the future and let Him do that? Or does that make me a dud expecting someone else to do the work? My eternal, unanswered question.

Today was beautiful and we are safe and together and loved and almost all well.

No comments: