Monday, January 21, 2008

Nothing Much

Nothing much has been going on. You know, days of nothing and then it's weeks later and you wonder what happened to the time.

I think I have the flu. Did I catch a "virus" from bloggyville - I still find that funny :) Sort of dizzy and chilly and wobbly but nothing major for sure yet. It's indoors today, just poking around with laundry and bill paying, hoping to fight it off.

Same old here. Snow, then no snow. Now snow and FREEZING temps!!! BooMama's Alabama Freeze makes me chuckle - if only we had the Alabama Freeze!

I read Dina Matos McGreevey's book (Silent Partner: Memoir of a Marriage) on the weekend; the former wife of the former governor of New Jersey who gave the "gay American" speech. Easy read and very interesting. She certainly had a rough go of it, as I'm sure he did. I hope they can all recover.

Gotta go and put a sweater on, the chills have set in and I don't know if it's me or the -26 Celsius outdoors...brrrrr.

No comments: