Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

July 1st - it's Canada Day. I thank God everyday for placing me in this amazing province in this amazing country. Where my family and friends and I are safe, happy, healthy and able to embrace life as we wish.

That we are free.

That we have a government and a military and fellow citizens who defend that freedom.

That Canada is a country that is fair and well respected in the global community. That we have free education and free health care. That we take care of our own.

Don't mistake me, we have our problems. But we are committed to solving them.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

No comments: